Property Claim FAQs

Why should I use Property Claims Loss Assessors?

Your insurance company appoints a Loss Adjuster to your household claim. You therefore need a professional  to represent you to ensure that you receive your full entitlement.

Should I contact a claims assessor before calling my insurance company?

Yes. The normal procedure is calling a Claims Assessor first to represent you. We can then assess the extent of the damage and contact your insurance company on your behalf. However, if you have already contacted the Insurance company that is no problem, we can be appointed at any stage of your claim.

Do claims affect my premium?

A single claim shouldn’t affect your premium. If however, you have more than one claim in a short period of time, this may increase your premium.

How long does it take for a claim to be settled?

Settlement usually take between 4 to 6 weeks, if there are no complications.

How much do you charge?

Our initial survey is free. Charges are based on a no win no fee basis. Once a claim is settled our professional fee of 10% plus VAT will be included in your settlement amount.

Do you deal with only large claims?

No. At Property Claims Loss Assessors we are happy to deal with all claims. No claim is too small or too big.

What our clients say