Is your home or business experiencing a water leak?
PCLA’s Leak Detection Service can help! Our technicians are trained and equipped with the latest technology to identify and repair your water leak quickly and effectively. Along with pinpointing the exact location of your leak, our technicians can help provide you with a reliable solution to repair the leak, saving you time and money.
We guarantee fast and reliable service with no disruption to your home. That means no messy excavation or demolition. We understand that water damage can be expensive and stressful and our team is here to help provide you with the best possible solutions.
Call now to find out more about our specialist Leak Detection equipment and learn how we can help you locate and repair your water leak quickly and hassle-free!
Don’t ignore the signs of a water leak.
Our Northern Ireland Leak Detection Service can help you get to the root of the problem faster.
Detecting water leaks can be frustrating, time-consuming and costly. That’s why PCLA offers quick, reliable solutions to help identify and repair your leak quickly and affordably.
No matter where the leak is located or how fast it’s flowing, our experts use advanced detection techniques to accurately determine the source of the issue and provide personalised solutions tailored to your needs.
We specialise in both residential and commercial plumbing systems and are available around-the-clock for prompt service. From a small drip to a major flood, we have the experience needed to tackle any situation so you can get back to your normal routine with minimal downtime.
Our team works hard to provide an efficient and safe experience that protects both your property and personal belongings from further damage. With our service, you’ll always stay informed as we keep you updated on every step of the process.
When it comes to repairing water leaks in Northern Ireland, trust our experienced professionals for prompt service anytime, day or night. Learn the importance of professional leak detection for homeowners.
Why Choose PCLA?
- Fast response time: We understand that leaky pipes can cause major damage, so in order to minimise any potential damage, we offer a fast response time.
- Accurate leak detection: Using state-of-the-art leak detection equipment, we are able to precisely pinpoint the source of the leak and deliver a viable solution to prevent further harm.
- Superior service: Our experienced professionals have a wealth of expertise in the detection and repair of water leaks and will provide a high-quality service.
- Costs covered by most insurance policies: Should you have trace and access cover as part of your insurance policy, the costs are typically covered. Call us to learn more.
- Help with your insurance claim: We’re able to provide a dedicated loss assessor to provide comprehensive assistance with any subsequent insurance claim.
- Don’t let water leaks damage your home. Schedule an appointment with PCLA now and get your leak fixed fast!
PCLA only use state of the art leak detection equipment
At PCLA, we use cutting edge leak detection techniques in order to accurately identify the source of your leak. Furthermore, we will not damage your property further as a result of our non-invasive method of finding the source of your leak.
These non-invasive techniques include:
- Thermal Imaging
- Acoustic Detection
- Pressure testing of pipework
- Moisture Mapping
- Tracer Gas Detection
- Chemical Analysis
- Borescope surveys
Our professional leak detection surveyors can employ a range of tools and techniques to detect even the most well-concealed water leaks with accuracy and precision.
PCLA can find your water leak as quickly as possible. Call 028 9581 5318 to arrange your survey today.
What does a leak detection service in Northern Ireland provide?
A leak detection service typically provides an inspection and assessment of a building’s plumbing system to locate and identify any leaks that may be present. This can include checking both visible and hidden pipes and fixtures, such as taps, toilets, and water heaters.
Using the latest technology, our team of local experts is able to ‘trace’ leaks quickly and efficiently. This allows us to reduce the potential risk of any costly damage or expensive repair bills as a result of taking action sooner rather than later.
In the event that you suspect your home has a leak, please don’t hesitate to contact us right away. Besides providing peace of mind and saving you money and time, we can also locate the leak before it causes any significant damage to your home. In addition, most insurance policies include ‘Trace and Access’ cover which means that your insurance company can usually reimburse you for these costs.
How do you know if you have a water leak in your home?
Common signs of water leaks include:
- Damage to low level wall plaster above skirting boards
- A drop in pressure on a heating system
- Increased mould or condensation
- Boast or cracked floor or wall tiles
- Damaged wooden floors with signs of ‘cupping’ to boards
- Hot water taps running cold water
- Sound of running water or tanks filling, when no water turned on
Is a water leak covered by home insurance?
Water leaks can be costly to repair and can cause extensive damage to your home. Therefore, it’s important to know what your home insurance covers in the event of a leak. The quickest way to find out is to give PCLA a call on 028 9581 5318 and ask us to review your policy.
Generally speaking, both standard buildings insurance and contents insurance policies will cover damage caused by water leaking from tanks, pipes, central heating systems and appliances.
On top of the repairs or replacements needed for the leaking items, your buildings insurance will likely also pay for the cost of removing damaged portions of the building and tracking down the source of the leak.
Ask PCLA’s leak detection professionals to inspect your property for potential issues before they become expensive repairs.
Benefits of using PCLA for leak detection
- Our non-destructive leak detection methods cause minimal disruption and can reduce further property damage
- We manage your insurance claim for you
- Our survey will include detailed recommendations and photographic evidence
- No win, no fee
- We will survey your property within 24 hours
- We are qualified Building Surveyors
Don’t let the stress of water leaks ruin your day
PCLA offers the most advanced leak detection service available, and our certified technicians can quickly diagnose and repair any leaks you may be experiencing. We guarantee that our services are fast, efficient, and affordable. Contact us now on 028 9581 5318 to schedule an appointment and get your leak fixed fast.